215in fi btls, 1 15in ia dp

lambo37
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
SD
Item(s) for Sale: 2 15in Fi Btls, these are the large slug magnets, their very heavy. Dual 1s. Fully loaded.

1 15in Incriminator Audio Death Penalty(old style). Quad 1.

Item(s) Description/Condition:

One btl is mint condition(minus a small tear in the surround, 3rd pic.) Most rms this ever saw was a aq2200 running at 2 ohms, so probably 1100ish.

The other btl needs the motor realigned, i really don't know how this happened, it was seeing under 300rms at the time. This is the 4th pic.

The death penalty needs a recone, this 105+shipping from psi. It has various scratches from over the years(mostly from being moved closet to closet lol) Small crack in the top of the basket by the surround(half-inch or so). really loved this sub when it was working. Has excess glue on the dustcap. Got this in a trade from blinkodogo2 a couple years ago.

Really hate to see these subs go, got a new car and it needs some new suspension parts though, help me out.

Price: Will knock off 10 dollars for people iv previously had transactions with.

380+ shipping on the btl, this is like mint condition. fully loaded etc

275+ shipping on the one that needs work, i was quoted 50$+shipping from psi for this. this is like mint to just need work.

Will cut a deal for both in a package.

150+shipping on death penalty.

Open to trades for nice 10s or 12s, possibly nice components, let me know.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: these ship from 57201.

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

DSCF3399.jpg

DSCF3402.jpg

DSCF3400.jpg

good one
DSCF3401.jpg

one that needs the motor work
DSCF3404.jpg

DSCF3405.jpg

DSCF3406.jpg

older pic of death penalty-
iadp1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I've got a PPI A1200, Orion NT 12" D4 (1k rms, carbon fiber cone and dc, cast basket, very rare), an o/s Kicker S12C that needs to be reconed, a PG M50, PG RSD5 5.25" Coaxials, and a few more things. I also have home audio equipment and a bluetooth. I'm interested in either of the BTL's. Let me know what kind of trade we can work out!

could you get me pics on that ppi man? also the phoneix gold? im pre sure the good one might be gone on caco..not really interested in one 12 sorry..(probably nice just would want more than one). i really need cash but also need good high quality 4 channels or such also.. let me no //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

could you get me pics on that ppi man? also the phoneix gold? im pre sure the good one might be gone on caco..not really interested in one 12 sorry..(probably nice just would want more than one). i really need cash but also need good high quality 4 channels or such also.. let me no //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
If you like 4-channels, I might be getting a pair of Eclipse 3241's real soon here...

I'll get pics of those tonight

The first Eclipse is pretty scratched up. The second is in much better condition. The M50 is in 6/10 or 7/10 condition. A little bit of rust on the upper left part, right under the fins. Little spots here and there. The PPI is similar to the M50 as far as cosmetics are concerned. Everything works great, and they all sound sooooo nice...The Eclipse's are dual mono I believe.

I also just got a Hifonics Warrior Hawk and Falcon...Zed-made 2-channels. They are in 9.5/10 condition. The paint on the Hawk is pretty much perfect. I'll get pics of those when I get home.

hmmm, what does the ppi do in terms of power? Sorry not interested in the other ones, at the time of that post i was gna be interested in a 4 channel but i actually dont have a use anymore sold a comp set yesterday. Do you have any nice components or 10s or 12s? thanks man, and that ppi does look pre **** sweet.

hmmm, what does the ppi do in terms of power? Sorry not interested in the other ones, at the time of that post i was gna be interested in a 4 channel but i actually dont have a use anymore sold a comp set yesterday. Do you have any nice components or 10s or 12s? thanks man, and that ppi does look pre **** sweet.
Yeah the PPI is a beast...1200x1@4ohms bridged, probably underrated. I don't have any comps, but I have a nice 12...It's a Stereo Integrity BM v.1 12" D4 (freshly reconed, VERY rare). I'm guessing it can handle about 750 watts rms, and it sounds ridiculously good doing it...

DSC04401.jpg

DSC04403.jpg

DSC04404.jpg

DSC04406.jpg

dang thats a sexy mofo..hmm you seem to have alot of equipment would you want to pm me all of the stuff youd be interested in trading towards either one of the subs or multiples, still have all 3. Thanks.

dang thats a sexy mofo..hmm you seem to have alot of equipment would you want to pm me all of the stuff youd be interested in trading towards either one of the subs or multiples, still have all 3. Thanks.
Yeah it is a sexy mofo, looks even better in person. SI makes some of the best SQ subs, and this one is no exception. I'm still in the process of breaking it in.

'll PM you tonight when I get off school and shoot you some pics of the Hifonics amps, and let you know what else I have. I do have a decent amount of equipment I'm looking to get rid of...

ok that sounds good, and it sure seems like you do. Im mostly looking for 2 12s or 2 10s, or cash obviously but that SI and ppi look so nice. wonder how hard itd be to get another si?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

lambo37

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
lambo37
SD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date