24 12's- bass racer

He actually speaks the truth.
Not a lot of tension on that pulley.
I agree it appears that way, but I am sure they had already done tests prior to posting the pic, or so I would assume.....

Either way it appears the alt is bolted in so I do not foresee the "alternator falling behind and slipping".

I agree it appears that way, but I am sure they had already done tests prior to posting the pic, or so I would assume.....
Either way it appears the alt is bolted in so I do not foresee the "alternator falling behind and slipping".
what he means is...once the alt goes under a load theres a HUGE resistance taking place, which means its harder for the the pulley to turn. if the there is not a good tight belt wrap then the belt will simply "slip" around the pulley more than actually turning it. which it would there for "fall" behind the rest of the alternators as far as output

Hmmm. What does how the alt is mounted have to do with the pulley slipping? Maybe a humble apology to QuantumAudio is in order, you think?

Hmmm. What does how the alt is mounted have to do with the pulley slipping? Maybe a humble apology to QuantumAudio is in order, you think?
Basebalz13 clarified what Quantum Audio could not. And Quantum Audio is a dumb cocksuker so no apology will be in order, thanks champ for your concern:veryhapp:

Basebalz13 clarified what Quantum Audio could not. And Quantum Audio is a dumb cocksucker so no apology will be in order, thanks champ for your concern:veryhapp:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.