24" SHD enclosure help

Participant count
  • Participant list

72Impala
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ok so I'm thinking of buying a 24" top assembly from Tantric, for my SHD motor. I was thinking of doing a 4th order blow through in my 2008 ext cab silverado.

Currently I have one of the rear seats out, and have my single 15" ss xxx in 4.5 net, tuned to 29hz. I have a nsb 110 under that (under false floor). My gp3k is behind the two remaining rear seats, and my ppi900.4 is under the passenger seat.

I want to do the 24" SHD, a rockford T30001-bd, and rockford t800-4bd.

The 800-4 won't fit under the passenger seat, the t30001 can't go behind the seats if I'm doing a blow through (which I will have to do for a 24" sub if I want to keep any rear seats).

I'm looking for ideas of where to put the amps, and some help with enclosure design. I HAVE TO KEEP AT LEAST 2 REAR SEATS!!

Has anyone done a blow through with a single 24" sub on here before?

Any ideas help, thanks in advance.

Btw, I have two more Duracell Agm batts under the hood as well as the nsb110.

Definitely not a fan of what you are trying to do. In the end the t3000 has to go somewhere and since to only spot left is the roof of the cab or the bed u have no good option.

really the whole 24inch craze was started by allen just to say its bigger than ia and dd subs but really doesnt lend any advantage in typical installs. But in infinite baffle it can be a godsend if you have the room.

my recommendation would be like 15cubs ported for the 1 24. I can fit alot of subs in that amout of space. 4 15s for instance

Definitely not a fan of what you are trying to do. In the end the t3000 has to go somewhere and since to only spot left is the roof of the cab or the bed u have no good option.
really the whole 24inch craze was started by allen just to say its bigger than ia and dd subs but really doesnt lend any advantage in typical installs. But in infinite baffle it can be a godsend if you have the room.

my recommendation would be like 15cubs ported for the 1 24. I can fit alot of subs in that amout of space. 4 15s for instance
Yea I am having trouble figuring this out, pretty much want to do this because I've run every size sub except 24", and I like having something different than most around. I'm hoping the t30001 can maybe fit under the rear seats but who knows.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.