SOLD 250amp powermaster alt.

t-rust
10+ year member

i bought this altenator over 5 months ago for my 99 navigator from a local shop, and it literally took them 5 months to get it to me, so by then i had my btl's and then decided to sell my truck and all my stuff with it. now i have no use for this alt. and it has never been installed or used. its 250amp w/ external regulator, costs me $750 when i bought it, ill take offers. asking $600 but dont be afraid to shoot me something, will also accept any trades. thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
and sorry im new to posting on here so i don't have any refs or anything. but for shipping methods i will be using usps since i work there it will be easier. thanks again

from what ive read they are the exact motors, the 5.4L v8..... navigator first came out in 98 and it was basically a direct copy of the 97 expedition. but ya my motor was the 5.4L v8 dohc.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.