Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

mfenske
10+ year member

aemracerex =POS
5th generation iPod Video (was 30GB) :

Used iPod. I installed the Tarkan SSD kit and a Crucial MX200 250 GB SSD. I've got 17,500 songs on it now and over 80 GB left. I can leave the songs on there if you'd like. Similar units like this are going for over 300 on a lot of forums. I'm asking less because I'd like this to sell quickly.

285 shipped to lower 48. Paypal only

Shipping is included. This is the second iPod like this I've done. The first didn't turn out so well (I goofed it up opening it and cracked the display-oops). This one is far better! Case has some scratches because it's used. The SSD works well but I'd suggest using it in a fixed/charging install as they seem to draw quite a bit more power than the standard HD. I'm not trying to make a mint on this just cover my time and parts.

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

are there any issues uploading music from itunes..??? heard of an issue where itunes doesnt recognize the ipod any more....

None. It gets warm during file transfers but that's about it. Apparently it's common amongst SSD iPods. All songs were uploaded using iTunes.

I forgot to mention in the first post that if someone would rather use Rockbox on this so that the iPod will do FLAC, and WMA in addition to mp3 I can do that for you (but it would wipe the library that's on it).

are there any issues uploading music from itunes..??? heard of an issue where itunes doesnt recognize the ipod any more....
wait you actually pay to put songs on ur ipod? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

trades?

wait you actually pay to put songs on ur ipod? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wow.gif.23d729408e9177caa2a0ed6a2ba6588e.gif 

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

trades?
The only trade I'd entertain is a JBL MS-8. Other than that cash.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

mfenske

10+ year member
aemracerex =POS
mfenske
Portland, Oregon
Start date
Participants