Southeast Region 2x Points MECA event and Car show- Buford GA

AR,AL,GA,FL,KY,LA,MS,NC,SC,TN,VA
it shouldnt be, if you could just call us the day of the show and let us know you are coming but are going to be a little late. our shop number is 678-541-0842. Thanks.

Colin

AW

Are y'all still doing a clinic thing Friday night? If so I could stop by after work and preregister and find out what I need and what class I would be in for meca. Never done a meca show before.

we can do it friday night, we are also doing a clinic sunday morning starting at 9, which gives us time since judging wont start til 12.
I believe I would be in Modified 3. Just to make sure I will be compatible, I have 4 15's and 1 amp with a 120 amp ANL fuse. Do I need anything else?

Yup, you'll either be in mod3 or street 3 depending on modifications to the car. hopefully you'll be in modified3, thats what class Im in, itd be nice to have some competition. just remember, MECA runs at the headrest and you have to have a fuse within 18 inches of the sub amp and it has to be in plain sight.

Colin

AW

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

audiowz

10+ year member
audiowz
Buford, GA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from