3 high output alternators

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychoacoustics
10+ year member

hammer and the evil one
Buffalo NY
Item(s) for Sale: alternators from dodge and GM

Item(s) Description/Condition: all 3 used cant confirm what willl or will not fit your car they all were of working order when removed but have no way to test them so they are priced accordingly

one is an ohio generator external regulated

one is an powermaster internal regulated

one is another ohio gen but has no markings it is also an external regulated

i have regulators for another 100$ i will sell them with the alt

Price: 100$ shipped and insured to the 48states

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information: shipping and insurance is included shipped via ups

Item Pictures:

20120131_194204.jpg

20120131_194122.jpg

20120131_194232.jpg

20120131_194157.jpg

20120131_194130.jpg

20120131_194250.jpg

20120131_194238.jpg

20120131_194225.jpg

20120131_194138.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

sorry to clarify thats 100 each alt

sorry no idea on amperage im guessing somewhere in the 200-300 amp range these are from a couple of local older competitors vans

i cant confirm if they fit look at the pics and look at your car ???? they were in a caravan and a safari/astro

prices are listed and i feel priced accordingly considering i cant test them or verify amperage i do know however one is an OG and one is an older powermaster before they split from xspower ( the one with the red heatsink) the both sell very high priced great quality products

knowing that they were used by competitors im assuming they only have hours of time on them

Will u pm the model numbers so i can see what they fit?? I would take 1 if i knew it would fit anything i own.
ps, it to hard to see the alt on my Cadillac, its on the very bottom of the enigine compartment and i dont have a lift or a floorjack, and it sit to low to the ground for me to crawl under, im a fattasssss

this is what i know of them in the pictures there are no model numbers.... google the alt that fits your car get a pic go to autoparts store look at the one that fits ? i dono what to say

do work son!

those all look like cs144 chevy alts. can you get me a pic of the red heatsink please I will be wanting this one
thank you sir your reading skills rock !

the one u ask of is the 4th pic down

there might be more in my photobucket

look here and believe me there is alot

try the for sale folder the psycho folder

the psychoacoustics folder to start for more pics

then your gonna have to either ask me for a specific pic of what you want if you dont find what you want

thank you sir your reading skills rock !
the one u ask of is the 4th pic down

there might be more in my photobucket

look here and believe me there is alot

try the for sale folder the psycho folder

the psychoacoustics folder to start for more pics

then your gonna have to either ask me for a specific pic of what you want if you dont find what you want
you forgot a link

found another picture it is a pot knob can you confirm that it is still in good condition for me please does it still turn and the screw is not stripped out?

utf-8BSU1HMDAxMzctMjAxMDA5MjUtMTAzNC5qcGc.jpg

same alts !

man some people got motivation my hats off to you good man

i never knew that was there ? lol whats it do ? i can check it when i get home and post back here

that would be an adjustable reg my good man.now dont let me down and up the price LOL. cash is waiting for you as long as the pot is in working order.most of the time people turn them so much the break or strip the screw head out of it

lol price just doubled do to my ignorance lol J/K

im assuming its good

if you pm me your number ill mms ya a quick video ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...