3-kings audio???????

Go with the pyle thats around dealer price they probably buy it in bulk that's why it's so cheap but trust this is a steal for you, for them to sell it that cheap.

Go with the pyle thats around dealer price they probably buy it in bulk that's why it's so cheap but trust this is a steal for you, for them to sell it that cheap.
i may.... its just speaker wire anyway... and will be pretty short wired as well. the say install bay is crap and use 4 runs of it and on my previous bc3500 i didnt habe very much voltage drop with it.

just chill till you make a paypal, your wallet and system will thank you for better wire for less.
i understand... but i still i dont understand how it will hurt? again my power wire is install bay 1/0. I just ran multiple runs 2 power n 2 ground. and have very little voltage drop on 3.5k even while at idle and was using cheap 10gs speaker wire at that time. idk lol

It sounds like youve already decided either way lol. I like 3 kings.. i am working with charles right now via ebay on some items i bought and shipping numbers not updating.. ***** waiting for reaponses through ebay as im sure they get lots of questions.

It sounds like youve already decided either way lol. I like 3 kings.. i am working with charles right now via ebay on some items i bought and shipping numbers not updating.. ***** waiting for reaponses through ebay as im sure they get lots of questions.
yea pretty much honestly lol. i was only really curious if it was a legit/good company. but i would be ordering from the website directly.

as a dealer itself, its as legit as woofers etc, CSG and sonic. They usually sell through amazon and ebay a lot so reaching their customer service usually takes awhile.. Remembered getting an 800 rms amp from them back then, was solid and shipped correctly, no problems.

as a dealer itself, its as legit as woofers etc, CSG and sonic. They usually sell through amazon and ebay a lot so reaching their customer service usually takes awhile.. Remembered getting an 800 rms amp from them back then, was solid and shipped correctly, no problems.
I've contacted their customer service numerous times and they usually respond same day.. and even within a few hours

*yawn*

Good morning.

Very sorry for the late entry here - I'll run through them as I can.

Yes we are legit. I can tell you our customers are absolutely my top priority and want to thank you for even considering us //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The Pyle wire is exactly that...Pyle wire, it's likely not "true" in terms of gauging, however at the price point it's going to be in-line with anything else. Even for online product you get what you pay for (as is the mantra around here) if you need more expensive wire then buy it, if you just need a basic, short run I think it'll work for you. And if you hate it? 60 days to return it, no questions asked. (Unless half the roll is missing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif )

Apologizes for the Paypal issue - eBay requires everything to go through Paypal, however we will always have the same product available on pretty much every marketplace including Walmart, best Buy (though they don't have everything) Newegg and of course - 3kings.com

This is the busiest time of year for us, so I do thank you for your patience with replies, if you EVER have any issues with tracking information or anything like that you can email us directly: help@3kings.com, just make sure to include an eBay user ID or an order number, that helps speed up the process for replying.

And if you ever get anything other than completely satisfactory service, my email is Ryan@3kings.com and I will tell you I take our customers experiences extremely seriously, there's no reason to ever be anything less than 100% happy with a transaction from us.

-Ryan

*yawn*

Good morning.

Very sorry for the late entry here - I'll run through them as I can.

Yes we are legit. I can tell you our customers are absolutely my top priority and want to thank you for even considering us //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

The Pyle wire is exactly that...Pyle wire, it's likely not "true" in terms of gauging, however at the price point it's going to be in-line with anything else. Even for online product you get what you pay for (as is the mantra around here) if you need more expensive wire then buy it, if you just need a basic, short run I think it'll work for you. And if you hate it? 60 days to return it, no questions asked. (Unless half the roll is missing //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif )

Apologizes for the Paypal issue - eBay requires everything to go through Paypal, however we will always have the same product available on pretty much every marketplace including Walmart, best Buy (though they don't have everything) Newegg and of course - 3kings.com

This is the busiest time of year for us, so I do thank you for your patience with replies, if you EVER have any issues with tracking information or anything like that you can email us directly: help@3kings.com, just make sure to include an eBay user ID or an order number, that helps speed up the process for replying.

And if you ever get anything other than completely satisfactory service, my email is Ryan@3kings.com and I will tell you I take our customers experiences extremely seriously, there's no reason to ever be anything less than 100% happy with a transaction from us.

-Ryan

If you PM me your eBay user ID I will take care of this right now.

If you PM me your eBay user ID I will take care of this right now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.