3 Kings - Q & A

I see you guys on here but no info on what you guys are about?
Battery company?

Amp company?

All of the above?

Website?
i guess your shopping in wrong places, most of the time 3 kings has better prices even compared to Sonix

Just asking since they didn't have any info at all in their own vendor section.

I dont shop at websites like that though so I haven't been shopping at the wrong places. I buy direct from companies

But thanks Omega

Just asking since they didn't have any info at all in their own vendor section.
I dont shop at websites like that though so I haven't been shopping at the wrong places. I buy direct from companies

But thanks Omega
Hey Popwar,

Sorry about the late response - I see some others have answered it so I'll leave that be, just wanted to thank you for stopping in and showing some interest!

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:33 PM ----------

Let us know when you get Alpine and Pionner head units in and such!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif
Have PLENTY of Pioneer, which ones are you looking for?

Should have Alpine shortly as well.

Edited to ad: Also- sorry about the lack of information, I'll have more stuff up on here shortly. (Including some freebies I hope!) just takes some time to get the ball rolling!

question, what do you think about the lanzar amplifiers, vibe comparable to their opti line?
Lanzar isn't bad, I (Ryan) personally have no feelings on them good or bad, (obviously the company has no opinions either //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif )

Vibe is definitely 'lower quality' than the OPTI line, if I remember correctly it's: OPTI > Max > Vibe

Edited: Corrected line ordering

Wtf happened to all the super cheap price american bass yall had
American Bass started cracking down on internet sales. No one is supposed to be selling it right now, which is unfortunate because I(Ryan) am a pretty big fan of their stuff.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

3 Kings

Pro Seller
Supporting Vendor
3 Kings
USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date