SOLD 300 amp HO alternator

blazron22z
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
300a Iraggi alt..

2. Specs:

300 amp CS144 case (correct me if im wrong) ho alt has the square plug not round

3. Description/Condition:

just got it back from iraggi yesterday. they replaced some stuff on it i couldt tell you whats its called but looks like it has new stuff on it. i was going to do a dual in my truck but i will have to make a bracket and etc i just dont have the skills or time ..

4. Price: :

275 shipped

5. Pictures:

6887c8b0.jpg

02e3bf9e.jpg

f4ddae28.jpg

will it go on a 95 civic dx hatchback? If so I got a dc sounds level 4 with dual 1 ohm coils to trade. not even broken in yet, still have boxed it was shipped in.
if you make a bracket for it it will fit something fabbed up real quick and as the trade i only want cash i have no use for more audio equipment

it should bolt up to newer chevs/gm...only thing is that its a square plug and not a rounded one.

my 04 suburban is a rounded plug! just a FYI for those interested.

it should bolt up to newer chevs/gm...only thing is that its a square plug and not a rounded one.my 04 suburban is a rounded plug! just a FYI for those interested.
You can rewire in a square plug //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif thats what i did in my car I cut the DD off of my 96 and installed one of these

will it go on a 95 civic dx hatchback? If so I got a dc sounds level 4 with dual 1 ohm coils to trade. not even broken in yet, still have boxed it was shipped in.
won't fit in a civic engine comp. or many other smaller cars. also you should have a good amount of torque if you want this. so basically if you have a car don't buy this. It probably wouldn't fit in the engine comp. of cars with sufficient torque anyways.

gl on the sell. the price is ftw

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.