3x 73ah lithium brand new

els1989

CarAudio.com Elite
Minnesota
Looking to move my extra lithiums I won't be using. 3 available 1,250 shipped each, each set will come with a set of links from 12volt metalworks.

Cosmetic 10

Mechanical 10

929a03af02f38c18e7c9ea7688c22f66.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a few of those bad boys is *******..

how do they respond with the car on though?

for 1500 bucks in my situation where i don't do DB drag Id probably buy 5 banks(of 5) of super caps. lol

they have came a LONG way from 2005 even.

a few of those bad boys is *******..how do they respond with the car on though?

for 1500 bucks in my situation where i don't do DB drag Id probably buy 5 banks(of 5) of super caps. lol

they have came a LONG way from 2005 even.
they have discharge rates very close to super caps and they will take 14.8 volt charging fine and gets charged up fine. Voltage overall are MUCH MUCH higher than AGMs. If you do a conjunction of lithium and super caps, you are guaranteed to gain 1-2 db alone from swapping from just regular northstar agms. Its best to have a combo of both if you want the highest scores These types of upgrades literally translate to higher db scores from everyone that did so.

There gonna be extremely comparable to this
97560d8b84ecc9f93d4f8e5ba4923d3f.png

That doesn't help me much though... I'd really need them to be 15c and I'd need to know the exact charge/discharge rate of these exact batteries. Since lithium varies so much I'd need to be specific in the rates for my application. I can get 40ah lithium for stupid cheap but they are only 2c which would be very unstable.

That doesn't help me much though... I'd really need them to be 15c and I'd need to know the exact charge/discharge rate of these exact batteries. Since lithium varies so much I'd need to be specific in the rates for my application. I can get 40ah lithium for stupid cheap but they are only 2c which would be very unstable.
These batteries are rated for continuous 17.5c which puts you just a little over 1200a discharge rate and for burps/ 2-5sec rated at 4200a discharge which is like 57.53c... These k2 batteries are designed for high power discharge and charging

I will be in touch next week. I will be buying new batt power next weekend. Just have to decide which way to go.
Yea man just send me a pm and just 1 set you thinking?

Everything you asked and more. Four 170 ah (680 ah quality agm amp hours almost 7 group 31s) northstar batts vs a 45ah jy power lith and a 40ah limitless lith. Same amp same settings. Even termlab numbers

aahhh yeesss

I'll take one off your hands. My cars on the bump stops right now due to my battery rack not mention it drags ***.

Need to drop the weight.

Send me your PayPal info.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'll take one off your hands. My cars on the bump stops right now due to my battery rack not mention it drags ***.
Need to drop the weight.

Send me your PayPal info.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Pm sent

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.