Central Region 3x DBdrag/Bassrace in Oshkosh Wi July 20th

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Cool hopefully a few of us CA.com guys can meet up. This will be the first show for my new comp car also:D
is it whats in your sig?

how do you like that 4runner? i wonder how it compares in spl compared to an explorer.

is it whats in your sig?
how do you like that 4runner? i wonder how it compares in spl compared to an explorer.
Well my first and only comp with it was a 147.5 which for me was nice.

I used the system once at high volume which was at dropfest dbdrag 3x and took it out right after to buy this car that is in my sig.

Well my first and only comp with it was a 147.5 which for me was nice. I used the system once at high volume which was at dropfest dbdrag 3x and took it out right after to buy this car that is in my sig.
lol. i was checking that 4runner out at dropfest. thats when 4runners caught my eye. i had the white explorer

Ill be there !!!!!!!
with the van? got it all working again? or using the teg

lol. i was checking that 4runner out at dropfest. thats when 4runners caught my eye. i had the white explorer
Ahh yeah you and a buddy both had tents up over yours, did you have the 4 AQs or was that your buddies? I only saw in one of the trucks and cant remmeber which.

Ahh yeah you and a buddy both had tents up over yours, did you have the 4 AQs or was that your buddies? I only saw in one of the trucks and cant remmeber which.
i had the aq's. tents are the best thing ever for competitions. keeps me from frying in the sun.

i had the aq's. tents are the best thing ever for competitions. keeps me from frying in the sun.
for sure, that was my first comp otherwise I would have brought something like that too. we will have to meet up at this next comp, it be nice to actually know people a head of time before I show up to 50 strangers like last time

for sure, that was my first comp otherwise I would have brought something like that too. we will have to meet up at this next comp, it be nice to actually know people a head of time before I show up to 50 strangers like last time
hahha. i only know a few of them so your not the only one. this oshkosh show will have a better turn out. i know of more people going than last time. remember to bring chairs.

there is a meca comp in duluth on this friday if you are interested.

hahha. i only know a few of them so your not the only one. this oshkosh show will have a better turn out. i know of more people going than last time. remember to bring chairs.
there is a meca comp in duluth on this friday if you are interested.
On 4th of July? Id like to go but I will be up at my cottage relaxing for the day, and I dont have anything to compete with until next week. Sounds like this oshkosh show will be a great way for me to make a first appearance with this car. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

bumpin buick

5,000+ posts
Science is everything
bumpin buick
Appleton, Wisconsin
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date