4-10's MB Quart 145 shipped!!!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

SATX210

Banned
GO SPURS!!!
well actually i know some of you guys were curios over these awhile back since they were cheap on crutchfield but i just got these on ebay for 145 shipped for 4-10" MB Quart DWF subs. i figured for the price they have to wang better than anything out there for the price. i should be runnin them off the JL500/1 in a 2cuft box sealed with about 2 lbs of polyfill

http://cgi.ebay.com/MB-QUART-LOT-OF-4-10-DVC-SUBWOOFER-NEW-DWF254_W0QQitemZ5877716262QQcategoryZ3291QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i was looking at those last night and was thinking the same exact thing...let us know how they sound....good buy!//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif

probably gonna be awhile before i build a box at least 2 weeks. thing that sux is that there really is no info on them. i wouldnt mind porting with a blow thru but i am not sure where to go

probably gonna be awhile before i build a box at least 2 weeks. thing that sux is that there really is no info on them. i wouldnt mind porting with a blow thru but i am not sure where to go
id keep them sealed...they should sound pretty d*mn good ina nice sealed enclosure.

Nope, those arent the ones I was thinking of. Just looked at the link.

Should sound pretty good, but even at 200rms and your amp does 500, then I would be checking into the 1000/1. I am sure it will push them, but I think the 1000/1 would work them real nice.

cool they came in today and are in perfect shape. i may take some pics but i think we all know what they look like. the cone area is a bit on the small side but probably the same or slightly larger than a 9kv. the price though absolutely makes up for the difference. they are very stiff so they have never seen any power and the woven tinsel leads and hefty build make them a superb entry level sub. they were even shipped in new boxes they were not "brown box" specials like the ebay add said they would be. i am very pleased so far and will probably feel better once i get them in.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.