4 12'' solo x's vs. mtx jackhammer

I love how you're asking these questions but basically nobody owns the jackhammer besides some noob on pimp my ride that can hit 130some db.

And I doubt many if any own 4 12'' Xs.

Good question; ask it again some time.

I love how you're asking these questions but basically nobody owns the jackhammer besides some noob on pimp my ride that can hit 130some db.
And I doubt many if any own 4 12'' Xs.

Good question; ask it again some time.
theres a truck out here that has either 2 or 4 12" x's but hes quiet so i guess he doesnt count...

theres a truck out here that has either 2 or 4 12" x's but hes quiet so i guess he doesnt count...
Yes, I'm sure there are people that have 4 12'' Solo X. But, i've never seen any post here, and if there is someone that has that setup, there's a 99.999999% chance that they've never heard a Jackhammer. Therefore, their input is subjective. You're right, they dont count.

i would say the 4 solo x's are allot louder.... if there done right
I'm sure this information is based on your personal experience, or 2nd hand experience that was obtained from both setups. And since it is, I'm sure you have every idea of what you're talking about and are not just guessing out of the blue to make yourself look cool. Why am I commenting about that, you're obviously not.

Jackhammer does what? 5,000rms? 12" Solo X does 2,500rms x 4 = 10,000rms! Thats twice the power of a Jackhammer. Cone area 4 12"s= 36 Jackhammer= what 23"?(dont remember right now)....Solo Xs will be alot louder.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.