4 DP21 Wall Build

Two more layers of the driver side baffle cut. This leaves one more layer to put holes in for the driver side.

bv7uv.jpg

21kwklx.jpg

Just screwed in until tomorrow.

2laez36.jpg

27zlsfb.jpg

2eus6d4.jpg

Shooting far here but I bet this thing hits near 160 under 30hz. We might have the new iceman here. I may have missed it but what's the box going to be tuned to, roughly?

Shooting far here but I bet this thing hits near 160 under 30hz. We might have the new iceman here. I may have missed it but what's the box going to be tuned to, roughly?
It'll be tuned to 28hz. Well at least that's the plan now, I've changed my mind a couple times already lol.

It'll be tuned to 28hz. Well at least that's the plan now, I've changed my mind a couple times already lol.
oohh it'll get up there. That's gonna sound so smooth on the lows. Good luck with the baffles and port.

Man this thing looks awesome so far. Motivating me to get through my build. Although mine is just a little 18" hdc3 and a 2200d in 6 cubes, nothing like this masterpiece.
Thanks, glad to be a motivator. Do you have a build log?

Not a real big update, but got all of the inner layers of the driver side baffle in.

2567ck2.jpg

2ccqtft.jpg

I'm debating whether I wanna do another layer of .75" mdf across the front for the subs to mount to, then use either .5" or .75" mdf to recess the subs and for the beauty panels. Or if I wanna just mount the cubs to the baffles haw they are, then use .5" or .75" mdf to recess the subs and for the beauty panels. I'll probably go for the first idea but still debating lol.

Hopefully I'll start the other baffle tomorrow.

looks sick
will be loud for sure
Thanks

Maybe I missed it but why is the port on the passenger side?
Because I'm just all backwards.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

Lol no, the port will be in the middle with a baffle on each side. I still gotta do the passenger side baffle.

Got a ton done before the rain started.

Wait for it.

1zm100n.jpg

One **** cut, then pouring lol. Hopefully the rain stays away enough for some decent progress tomorrow. Late evening/night time thunderstorms and downpours ftw, afternoon/early evening thunderstorms and downpours ftl lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.