Item(s) Description/Condition:

4 Sundown Audio Saz-1500 V1's

3 v.1 old heat sink and 1 new style heat sink

10/10 mech

8/10 looks some scratches, etc

Price:

300 + shipping each

1000 + shipping for all 4

Will consider trades local only or you send first.

Looking for big amps dc 5k's, Sundown Ns1's, 4500's, etc etc.

I would rather sell in pairs.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Item Pictures:

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

20120627_200814.jpg

20120627_200820.jpg

20120627_200824.jpg

20120627_200828.jpg

Ok I need these gone 800 for all 4 you must buy all 4 shipping not included

No trades unless its a 5k+

1000 shipped conus if you buy today

Last edited by a moderator:
Op Im not trying to be a ******* but In your original post you said you would "Rather sell in Pairs" but than your pm to me said you want to sell all 4 at once. Also you said your looking for trades for " Big amps" like a Sundown 4500. Then when jmkanek offers his 4500 you say you would need 4 2500s. I want to know if your really looking to sell these amps or is it just a " Feeler" type of thing

Op Im not trying to be a ******* but In your original post you said you would "Rather sell in Pairs" but than your pm to me said you want to sell all 4 at once. Also you said your looking for trades for " Big amps" like a Sundown 4500. Then when jmkanek offers his 4500 you say you would need 4 2500s. I want to know if your really looking to sell these amps or is it just a " Feeler" type of thing
hmmmm yea i caught that too

Oh Fvck, I read totally misread that, I read 2500 for some reason. By sell in pairs, I mean I would rather sell in pairs rather than piece them out. I want to sell in either pairs or all 4 at once. Make sense?

But yes, 4500 would be welcomed!

I want to sell em or trade em out asap.

Oh Fvck, I read totally misread that, I read 2500 for some reason. By sell in pairs, I mean I would rather sell in pairs rather than piece them out. I want to sell in either pairs or all 4 at once. Make sense?

im interested in one if you wanna sell pm me

im interested in one if you wanna sell pm me
In all honesty like I stated before I'd rather sell in pairs or all 4 at once. I'm not in a huge hurry to sell.

Thanks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...