SOLD 4 Viper 5900 Alarm/ Remote starters/ Keyless

NeverEnuffBass
10+ year member

Got Bass?
My favorite Viper unit. SST w/ 1 mile range. Only 3 in the picture but I have 4, one was in my basement at the time. If your looking for a great alarm/starter this is the perfect unit.

$225+ shipping each

Viper5900.jpg

**** i need one. i wonder how much shop would charge to install......
Local shops here charge like $150-$200 if you walk in with one for them to install... Usualy $50-$100 if you buy it from them... Honestly though, You could probably do it yourself. I did mine before I even did a stereo LOL...

These are nice units, I've got a 5900 installed in my ride right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Only gripe is the 1 mile range is kind of ********. If your 1 mile away and it's a straight shot (and you can still SEE your car) then yeah it works, but if you get a couple hundred yards away, and put a building or two between you, you'll have to push it a few times for it to actually go through (if at all). But I've still had fairly good results, I can arm mine from inside my cubicle at work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Local shops here charge like $150-$200 if you walk in with one for them to install... Usualy $50-$100 if you buy it from them... Honestly though, You could probably do it yourself. I did mine before I even did a stereo LOL...
Around here, for a remote start/keyless/alarm, shops charge from $200 to $270 depending on the vehicle and what needs to be done. Some cars take about an hour, others 6-7 hours! I usually charge half of what a shop would charge and of course depending on the vehicle.

NICE units though! That's all I buy/install....DEI products!! His price is about $200 less that what a shop would charge you for this unit or one similar to it! Good deal here people!

V.

ill trade you an old school mtx thunder 2300 for one.
No trades, sorry.

These are nice units, I've got a 5900 installed in my ride right now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Only gripe is the 1 mile range is kind of ********. If your 1 mile away and it's a straight shot (and you can still SEE your car) then yeah it works, but if you get a couple hundred yards away, and put a building or two between you, you'll have to push it a few times for it to actually go through (if at all). But I've still had fairly good results, I can arm mine from inside my cubicle at work //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I had a 5900 in my old Blazer and loved it. I was going to keep one of these and put it in my Denali but I may do the new Viper HD instead.

Around here, for a remote start/keyless/alarm, shops charge from $200 to $270 depending on the vehicle and what needs to be done. Some cars take about an hour, others 6-7 hours! I usually charge half of what a shop would charge and of course depending on the vehicle.NICE units though! That's all I buy/install....DEI products!! His price is about $200 less that what a shop would charge you for this unit or one similar to it! Good deal here people!

V.
Thannks for the info and recomendation. Once again this is a killer deal on brand new units. Unfortunately I don't ahve much time for sidework and they are not of much use to me right now.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.