10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Wise, VA
1. Product:

4 sundown audio neopro 6.5's in 8 ohm coils

2. Specs:

Sundown Audio Neopro 6.5 8 ohm | SundownOnly.com

3. Description/Condition:

Like new, one dust cap has a small indention but doesnt effect anything and isnt all that noticeable

Love these speakers, and they get loud but i have bills past due and have no choice but to sell something and id rather sell these then my amps or subs. so my loss = your gain

4. Price: :

350 shipped in cont usa.

5. Pictures:

edcc04e7.jpg

c6d68ce8.jpg

fc81887b.jpg

aea18ba8.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

I know these get loud, but how is the midbass on these? What do these actually play down to? Im not as worried about how loud they get as I am how low they can actually play in a door.

I have the 8" version and the mid-bass is far more than exceeded (I even have them crossed much lower then reccomended), and output is outstanding.

To the guy worrying about 4 ohms, is there a reason for this? These things get loud with very minimal power. Anyways Good luck selling!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.