Central Region 4x MECA weekend July 18th and 19th

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI

sq what 4
10+ year member

no clue
Canton,il
Well I am proud to announce I am having another 2X MECA show on July 19th in Canton,IL at the fair grounds again. Also there is a 2X in Danville at the Scion dealership on Saturday the 18th. So a 4X total weekend. My last show had a great turnout lets try and make this one even bigger!!!

Yes this should be a very fun (and long for me) weekend //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Danville show will also be a car show as well...8 classes, tophy's for 1st, medals for 2nd, 3rd...

Stereo Awards will be Trophy for 1st, Medals for 2nd, 3rd.....

I would like to add that the Danville Car show will have a special Scion class(s) depending on the amount of turnout on these vehicles (since this is a Scion dealership)

Canton show will be Medals for 1-3.... just like last time....

What time does it start? Is their different classes or is it every man for him self? if a guy has 4 15"s and 8000 watts their would be no point in tryin to compete im a noob at sound offs will be my first

What time does it start? Is their different classes or is it every man for him self? if a guy has 4 15"s and 8000 watts their would be no point in tryin to compete im a noob at sound offs will be my first
Start registration between 9-10 a.m. And yes there are different classes and for noobs amateur. goto mecacaraudio.com and you can look at the rules and classes.

Like Joe said... .There is a class for everyone regardless of your experience or the complexity of your install.....

PLEASE read the rules if you are planning on attending... for instance....

If you have a wall in your vehicle, you CAN NOT compete as an Amateur...

Amateur follows Street Criteria....

http://www.MECAcaraudio.com

Bump for this weekend....I will have some giveways to bring to both shows, some hats, t-shirts, mouse-pads, stuff like that....

So far the weather looks as if it is going to be really nice!!!

Come out and support these guys who are putting these shows on for you (Illinois folk)... who knows but depending on turnout we could probably fit another one in somewhere...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.