5000w for 130$?

im happy with my numbers. people paying grands to get loud? i just bought a sub got a box and amp & louder then alot of ppl who compete "Everyshow" in whatever org their in. im not worried about what people think about my numbers.
lol, don't get butthurt now, I'm sure he was just screwing with you...

"I do recommend this amplifier you won't be disappointed. I also recommend if you are thinking about buying this amplifier to upgrade your electrical system although this is a monoblock and is able to work @ 1 OHM you need to have the right amount of consistent amps charging your system along with keeping a consistent voltage. I recommend you upgrade you alternator to a high output the highest you can find for your car, also optima battery yellow top designed for loud music and extra accessories on your vehicle and use 0 gauge wire for positives and grounds as it can allow up to 350 amp of current flow."

LOOOOL read the comments, theyll keep you entertained.

What do the mofo's take, around 1500? Look into hifonics for a 1600 or 1700w. Should be able to find one close to that price. They are decent budget amps
mofo take 1500?? no they dont,my buddy blew his on my AB 150.1 @1 ohm which is no were near 1500 per sub,they are trash,completely.

What do the mofo's take, around 1500? Look into hifonics for a 1600 or 1700w. Should be able to find one close to that price. They are decent budget amps
if i had those mofo's the only thing they would take ,is a trip to the trash can

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.