52 Free Packs of AT Deadener! Almost 1000 free sq ft up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I win I plan to use this on my 8yr old daughters competition car. Thats right I said 8 yrs old. She competes in midwestspl and uses a cavalier. Currently she is doing a 144.5 with two 12"s and 500 watts clamped. She designs her own boxes and does most the build and install. I just do the dangerous stuff.

well ive lurked here for years and i figured this was as good a reason as any to finally set up an account here. but im putting a OA 18 or 2 SA 8v2's in the back of my 2012 charger and will need to deaden as much of the trunk as possible. alternatively itll go in my suburban to make the tailgate and gas tank as solid as can be

Ran out of the old style audiotechnix deadener, and still have some major rattles to fix on my Cherokee. Gotta finish up the hatch, quarter panels in the back and my 2 rear doors, possibly even the floor if it'd help any, anything would be a great help. I'm doing a major upgrade so the existing rattles are only gonna get worse without some new stuff. Anything left over from the cherokee is gonna be thrown in my camry so i can get a build started on that as well. Audiotechnix has been badasss so far so i'd like to stick with it.

If I won, I'd put this toward the roof, and doors if any is left over. 2 12s on 300 rms a piece, all stock electrical minus the big 3 done in ofc, Audiotechnix that is. It may not be anything compared to what the other people are doing, but a lot of time, work, and thought process is going into it in order to make a demo machine. The deadner would be perfect helping to solve the rattling and give a overall better sound when demoing. And if given the prize, a written review is easily doable and would be posted.

Count me in!!! I've got some more deadening needs on my 2011 Dogde nitro to do. I've got both rear quarter panels that are tattling from my SA-10! I'm totally down to rep some Audio Technix deadener especially now that I lost out on twistedchild420's give away. Thanks and you guys rule!!!

Just bought a 01 Civic LX so id be deadening as much as possible. Trunk mainly and if theres enough left the headliner would be next. Would also like to do the doors as well. Barely been able to scrounge up enough to piece together a system due to car repairs so any help I can get im down for. I also have no problem posting a solid review.

Hi jteske88 and I plan on being able to do my doors, I have some nasty flex going on in there and I bet I could improve sound quality from my comps. Either way good luck to all you enlist.

I would use it in my build I'm about to start, need some on the roof to keep flex at bay, 4 Sa-8s will be beating it up. Would go well wot my old style AT deadening,

Ill always support you guys cause you're from Houston! I used to live in spring I've got a lot of family there. Good luck to you guys, whether or not I win doesn't bother me, you guys make a hell of a product for a hell of a price, you have a customer in me for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants