52 Free Packs of AT Deadener! Almost 1000 free sq ft up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='West']I am also rooting for @<b><a href="http://www.caraudio.com/forums/member.php?u=1015258" target="_blank">av83</a></b> ; he needs the rattling to stop.[/QUOTE]

Lol, someone heard my roof and rear quarter panels in my vid....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMDIV4rsG6E

@West ; ...being a grad student in chemistry, and in possession of quality SQ equipment and an RTA analyzer, certainly has the know-how and equipment for a killer head to head comparison. Good luck to you, sir!

i would appreciate it so much if i got some ive used it before and loved it in my last vehicle it made such an improvement for my midbass and the rattling from the trunk i was very happy now money is tight and ive been wanting to sound deaden my chrysler from the doors to the trunk very badly it rattles so bad that I dont even like to play it in town at all, thanks for your consideration.

Alright guys as I am sure you already know we haven't done a sale in awhile due to us picking up several Store Front Dealers, so I have decided to do a HUGE giveaway for the members of CA.com!
We will be giving away

5 - 40 sq ft packs of 60 mil

15 - 20 sq ft packs of 60 mil

10 - 10 sq ft packs of 60 mil

2 - 40 sq ft packs of 80 mil

10 - 20 sq ft packs of 80 mil

10 - 10 sq ft packs of 80 mil

There will be a total of 52 winners so the chances of winning are very likely!! Total of 980 sq ft will be given away for FREE!!! We ask that the winners write reviews on the product they receive but it is not a must.

To enter simply post what you plan on doing with the product if you win!

This contest will go on until November 10th.

Sheets are 2 sq ft (12" x 24")

20120724_145936.jpg

Please note that after the winners are announced you have 7 days (1 week) to claim your winnings. Winners are responsible for shipping (shipping must also be paid within 7 days of winners being announced).

I'm actually doing a demo car for Audison starting Mid January.

1. 2008 Mazda 6 Turbo

2. all Audison Voce equipment plus bit one processor

3. all doors plus A Pillar fiber-glassed to house multiple drivers

4. 12.1 inch screen molded in center councle with Mac Mini

5. every sq inch in the car will be covered in deadner multiple "independent" layers in doors, and where ever applicable.

6. mass loaded vinyl on top of deadner/over in doors/sides.

7. closed cell foam over vinyl

8. 32 pounds of expanding foam

9. plus much more.

Count me in! decided Im tearing out my rear seats and building a wall and plan to put AT EVERYWHERE, so the 200sqft I bought just is not going to be enough!!!! Btw, I think my wife may have chunked my AT decals.. feel up to throwing me a bone so I can rep my deadener?

Wow Coleman.....that is awesome. Maybe I'll get to see the new 80 vs the old 80.

As for where it will be going, wife has a 2011 VW Touareg which is receiving Butler Tube amps, and Oz Audio Matrix Elite components, and not sure bout subs yet, but they will prolly be powered by a new vfl mini.

Still need wiring and deadener and RF 360.3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants