52 Free Packs of AT Deadener! Almost 1000 free sq ft up for grabs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Count me in. I would love to get a chance to use this on the doors of my Jetta. I was able to get my hands on some AT last time I was deadening the doors on my Jeep, and it was a night and day difference from the FatMat I was using. I would be more than happy to do a step by step installation guide, and before and after video as well. I think I still have some leftover FatMat, so I could do a comparision, with AT on one side, and FatMat on the other.

I have a 1993 Honda Civic that I need to deaden for my upcoming SQ build. Doors, trunk, headliner, floors etc. Lots of Pictures will be taken showing the installation of the AudioTechnix Deadner.

I am starting a build in my 95 bagged s10 that i could use some deadener in. Would be putting it on the back wall to start then roof and doors. Hoping to get around the 53 mark on 3k!

will also be doing a build log with pics and videos showing the progress

If I would win, I would try and finish sealing of my doors for the added SQ, I also would need to do the roof and the front half of my floor as I have already deadened everything else with the 66 sq ft. Of AudioTechnix that I've already purchased.

I will deaden my trunk, roof, doors, and rear deck if I win. I'm trying to get these taken care of so that by winter when I have my system complete, I can hit the first competition in January with some high numbers.

i would deaden my doors and roof i have an 05 nissan altima and idk whats with the car but even when i had 1 12 it had an insane amount of roof flex and the bass keeps loosing up one my the bolts in my door which rattle like crazy

Coleman, you should put a stipulation on it that they have to have so many posts. There are alot of 2012 members with 1 post here and chances are they are only here to take you for free stuff and never give anything back to the community.

Thanks for the opportunity to win some free dampener. I would use this as a gift on my brothers new 2013 Scion FRS. He's wanting to put 2 Nightshades in there. He's already got the amp. I would just Pay it forward if I win. Thanks again guys, Chase

Coleman, you should put a stipulation on it that they have to have so many posts. There are alot of 2012 members with 1 post here and chances are they are only here to take you for free stuff and never give anything back to the community.
This for sure.......people coming out of the woodwork like crazy that will never do anything or show their faces again on the board.....I'd put a minimum 500 posts. Because most people post 480 crap posts in the dome to 20 useful ones elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

cthedinger

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
cthedinger
Inglewood, CA
Start date
Participants