You spent the money for 2 x12s but wanting a Memphis or skar amp?
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif Beleive it or not I've seen a few f/s ads with sundown audio subs being powered by a Boss amp.

Why is that?
Sent from my SM-J700T1 using Tapatalk

Because the products are rebranded chinese garbage and the company is owned and run by a shady trust fund kid....among other things. When Skar was a vendor on here they would censor and try to delete people's comments if there was any ounce of negativity (truth) regarding their crappy products. In their early days many people were ripped off and deceived. They had such a bad rep they had to hire a PR company to clean up their image. I could go on and on.

Why is that?
can u tell some peeps don't like the owner lol.. i think equipment is fine (if u don't get the $45 or whatever subs) in fact see many other bands have same amp guts as skar and skar is cheaper.. just don't expect love from big car audio guys thats been around a while..

can u tell some peeps don't like the owner lol.. i think equipment is fine (if u don't get the $45 or whatever subs) in fact see many other bands have same amp guts as skar and skar is cheaper.. just don't expect love from big car audio guys thats been around a while..
Lol I've posts online saying Skar is bad too but idk if because of the guy anyways so you would say their amps are good?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Lolhaha

Lolhaha
Los Angeles, CA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
Popwarhomie