6.5" Speaker replacement

Participant count
  • Participant list

cody0707
10+ year member

I am going to replace the front and rear speakers on my Jeep. I want to put 6.5" in there. I was thinking about getting these:

Front Door- Polk Audio db651s $99.99

Rear Door- Polk Audio db651 $99.99

Are there some better speakers that I can get for the same price or cheaper? The front speakers will be ran with a amp for sure. Not sure if the rears will have a amp or not.

It's all going to be subjective, especially in the cheaper price ranges, so it'd be best if you'd listen to them... That said, Polk speakers don't usually offend people, so they are probably a safe choice.

they will be OK, better than stock obviously.

just letting u know, u can get them cheaper

$69 Polk Audio db651s Shallow-Mount 6-1/2" 2-way Speakers

$49 Amazon.com: Polk Audio db651S - Car speaker - 55 Watt - 2-way - coaxial - 6.5" - silver: Electronics

so u might step up to some $100 set from one of those locations, might get a slightly better set, or buy those for less than $100 and if they arent that impressive, hey u didnt spend much //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.