6in aero ports

I wasnt stating just asking lol... Ill check them out' date=' I will probably build my next box and I think using aeros will be easist... no Idea what size or length thou[/quote']
once you go aero you never go back.

i got mine from elemental designs when partsexpress was sold out. got here quick and was cheaper before shipping that PE was. but shipping hit me the hardest cause im on the westcoast
Whats the length on them? Its not listed on their site

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Are you going to do actual aeroports with flares on both ends? I’m running a single 4 inch aeroport on my little 750 watt 12. It has flares on...
And you failed to mention airspace of the box or the sub and power you were running. In 89 most subs were extremely low xmax meaning very little...
The late 80's early 90's car's OEM speakers were of the same quality as today's offerings. The main difference was the rear speakers were enclosed...
You're not trying to figure out the mass of air in your 3" port or whatever, you're trying to figure out the mass of air that you would need in an...
The black rca out is your mono sub output. That is the one you would use for signal to your sub amp.

About this thread

dbjunior

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
dbjunior
ma
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date