SOLD 6mo used Pioneer AVIC-N1

pentaX
10+ year member

Still in very new condition. There is no flaws on the screen itself and was always cleaned using a microfiber towel. The brain is flawless, as I didnt mount it using the supplied screw holes. Includes the most recent nav discs (40MT.. last years was 20 or 25MT). Also includes remote (credit card and extended remote).

I dont have it installed in the car anymore, so its ready to go anytime.

$1100, includes shipping to the lower 48 states. Others can inquire about the cost of shipping. I accept any these forms of payment (Paypal, check, MO, cashiers). Do understand that all personal checks will wait to clear (few days).

Also have a PAC SWIX for sale. $40.

Ways to get a hold of me:

Email - badvrsick@yahoo.com

PM here

Cell - 303-667-0665

Still in very new condition. There is no flaws on the screen itself and was always cleaned using a microfiber towel. The brain is flawless, as I didnt mount it using the supplied screw holes. Includes the most recent nav discs (40MT.. last years was 20 or 25MT). Also includes remote (credit card and extended remote).
I dont have it installed in the car anymore, so its ready to go anytime.

$1100, includes shipping to the lower 48 states. Others can inquire about the cost of shipping. I accept any these forms of payment (Paypal, check, MO, cashiers). Do understand that all personal checks will wait to clear (few days).

Also have a PAC SWIX for sale. $40.

Ways to get a hold of me:

Email - badvrsick@yahoo.com

PM here

Cell - 303-667-0665
Is the pac swix universal?

The whole point of the forum is to help and get help retard. Plus how do you know he just BS?????
And wth did I say that was negative? Merely stating the fact that I dont have BS to type, and clearly, you have a bunch. Of course if you could comprehend what I wrote, you will notice I didnt say he was BS. Open your eyes and read....

Anywho, still for sale. Negative posts not needed //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.