10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
MN
Q2 burnt out--

2rny2ih.jpg

anthing i can do ?

anyone i can sell it to ?

can anyone fix this ?

I hate dealing with those amps, simply due to the fet rail design, makes it a real pain to repair when it comes to fet swaps.. Soldered to a copper pad which is pressed to an aluminum bar which is secured by screws to the heatsink.

I hate dealing with those amps, simply due to the fet rail design, makes it a real pain to repair when it comes to fet swaps.. Soldered to a copper pad which is pressed to an aluminum bar which is secured by screws to the heatsink.
i concur ^^^^^

Contact Rockford and see what they can do for you.
Forwarded me to this place that repairs the whole thing, whatever it needs done- And its $175... anyone do it cheaper ??? Anyone to refer me to ? Someone officially known or something..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.