90's era 2 ch. amp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a Linear Power 5002IQ (plum crazy purple) that I'm thinking about letting go ...
Naaasty amp... probably out of my price range and definitely overkill for my application, but how much? Also, that one requires an external crossover, correct?
The "IQ" series Amplifiers did not have any built in crossovers ...

I have a matching green set of Us amps... USA-100,USA-200. They are the original heatsink version that is more square than fat though. I also have a chrome usa-600 but it is the '01 version as well as a bass mekanik pt-800 but again it is '01 so not 90's era.

I have a matching green set of Us amps... USA-100,USA-200. They are the original heatsink version that is more square than fat though. I also have a chrome usa-600 but it is the '01 version as well as a bass mekanik pt-800 but again it is '01 so not 90's era.
How much are you looking to get for the 100 & 200 and what's their condition?

The "IQ" series Amplifiers did not have any built in crossovers ...
I didn't think so, just checking. I don't have a problem using an external, but I'd really like to get one with a built-in. Also, although that is one heck of an amp, it's probably a little more than I need... heck of a collector's item if it's in good shape though.

I get mean-mugged a lot at little, local comps here with the Crossfire CFA's.
The guy's in the 250 watt power class hate me because of the 30HC...lol

Crossfire CFA602 Car Amplifier 300 x 2 600 x 1 CFA 602 | eBay

Here is the 602 again. It was up for buy it now for $105 plus shipping but now....
Ha ha, that's good stuff... quality speaks for itself. So many years later that thing is still turning heads and gettin it done. Thanks for the link bro. I've actually located a few that I would really love to have. Now I just have to decide, lol. A couple of these gents on here have some pretty impressive collections that will make your jaw drop and they've been good enough to offer up a couple for sale. I figure I'll end up going with one of em, I'm still kicking it around tho.

I have an autotek mean machine and a ppi a200 earthquake os goodness us acoustics what kimd of power you need?
Something about like that a200 or a mean machine 66 or 99 is right up my alley and although I haven't made a purchase just yet, I've actually located some that are in great shape. Thanks for the response tho man.

Something about like that a200 or a mean machine 66 or 99 is right up my alley and although I haven't made a purchase just yet, I've actually located some that are in great shape. Thanks for the response tho man.
Lmk if you decide your interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...