97 dodge neon wiring diagram

Participant count
  • Participant list
i need one for under the hood im trying to find out where the alternator ground goes and where the alternator power is. the one on my friends car was removed by another friend who dosnt know jack and now we dont know where to wire it all up to

Hmm..I wouldn't know where to get whole-car wiring diagrams but if your friend is allowing ppl that don't have a clue about what they're doing to disassemble things on his car a trip to AutoZone or Pep Boys or whatever's handy and invest $10~$12 on a Hayne's manual

usually you have to order them and we need this done today. hes got to get to work tomorrow and i have to get to work tomorrow

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.