Participant count
  • Participant list

zfactor
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
usa
i have 1 of each here...

both bought directly from pg...

the x100.2 is brand new in the box and never been touched. i believe the bench sheet said 257 ill have to check...

90+shipping and paypal... i paid well more for it from pg...

the x100.4 has never been used. due the issues pg had with the 4 channels and the x1200.1's early on i wanted to be sure this would be a-ok for our shop car at the time we were going to run these before they were discoed. so after talking with phil we agreed to let me send it in to be qc'ed again since i didnt want a issues with the shop car to be without a 4 channel... anyway its never been touched by hands other than pg and been double qc'ed by phil personally (he told me he did it himself) and then sent back to me, but he did put a refurb sticker on the box **** it, it was brand new when i sent it in...anyway i can def have errin or phil vouch for me if needed. its as new in box you would never know by looking at it it was ever touched, but i wanted to be certain it was going to be perfect w/ no issues. looks smells and feels brand new..

219+shipping and paypal.. i can get this or evenmore on egay but i hate egay so id rather it find a home here... but i paid way more than this for them when they were still "new" current stock... so im taking a huge loss on these. only 1 of each to go around i can give refs and pics no problem.. a bunch of guys know me here now and i am known on eca and diymobilaudio and sound buggy very well. errin even at pg can vouch for me... lmk with any questions. thanks

they are cea rated so you can expect 100x4 at 14v.. but the xenon's are all pretty underated amps. i know the 100,4 i run in my own car beats up my cdt es-07 mids which love power...

the power supplies are not regulated.. only the output is by the xe load so you get the same power at any load...

209 + shipping and paypal on the x100.4 now!!!

90 + shipping on the x100.2!!! as low as they are going someone must want these??

****....I need a two channel amp to go along with my x600.1 and that 100.2 would be just the ticket....but I really shouldn't spend the money right now. If its still available in a few days I might be forced to buy it //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

zfactor

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
zfactor
usa
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date