• Thread starter Ktulu282
  • Start date
  • Replies 3
  • Views 1K
    Participant count
  • Participant list
K

Ktulu282

I'm using Blaupunkt Hamburg series receiver. Im using the sub-out on it. But should the regular speakers still get lows? It seems not all the bass is being sent to the subwoofers, instead being sent to the speakers too, and its all distorted too, even worse then before. Any ideas what I can do? On my old car it worked fine and every was perfect. Cout it be the fact that Im using the sub-out?

the whole point of using the sub outputs is so that you can add an amp to go to your front and rear speakers. turn the bass down the head and turn the bass up on the amp. If that does not work, check and make sure that your rca are not crossed.

The sub out on any deck is for the purpose of sending the sub singal to the sub amp. If you are trying to create a true audio experience then you might try eithier getting an amp to run the front and back. with that you would have the possibilty of crossing over the speakers at about 125 so that they won't reproduce the lower frequencies. That in turn will allow for higher volumes with less distortion. If you don't want to spen that kind of money then you can always get bass blockers of the at about 125. that should allow for the samw higher volume with less distortion..

all you need are some bass blokers for your speakers. those things work very well and then you can turn it up without any worry or blowing them.

Kable

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.