Air Bag system

937DYTBOI
5,000+ posts

TL>you
Dayton,Ohio
Im looking into getting a air bag system for my project car a 1964 Buick Riviera. Wanting to know who makes the best, and durable kits. I want the system to do pancake, and front to back. Also want to install something on the system to pancake the car whens its put into park or engine turned off, and raise up when started or put into gear. If anybody can point me into the right direction i will appreciate it.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

There are tons of companies that make airbag kits....

You might want to check out Air Ride, Ride Pro E System...

rideproe_lgprodshot2.jpg

Besides having a remote so you can control it from about 50 feet, you can set presets, so that when you turn off the ignition it airs out and when you fire it up, it automatically raises....

I've deal with that set up a few times, its pretty much plug in play as far as the gauges, valves and compresser wiring goes...

You still have to know how to plumb the airlines and install the other suspension componets though...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.