Air coming from the sub while playing.

Imagine that, a speaker with air movement in front the cone, probobly the weirdest thing ive ever heard:rolleyes:

you probobly need to check the seal between the sub and the box, sounds like you've got some leakage issues

i no it will make some air but its more then what its spose to be. When first got installed i put my hand up to the sub just cuz. No i did it and its like an fan.

if its got a good seal between the frame/gasket and box, then the sub is just doing what it is supposed to do. there is no way it can be doing something wrong. probably just broken in now and moving a little more and you arent used to it.

yes it has a very hard to explain sound but brap explains better than i would be able to explain it.

play a low frequency note(25hz-30hz), ull know right away if its air leak, ull hear some weird noise...just to be sure

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.