All pistol owners this is a must have!!!

jonesy
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Insight X2 subcompact $65 Shipped first time i ever mounted it on my weapon was for this pic so for $75 your getting a bnib X2 shipped to your house!!!!

Specs:

Get the Insight advantage in a truly concealable package, Extreme engineering has produced the world's only sub-compact weapon-mounted light. Insight Technology X2 Sub Compact Pistol Mounted Flashlight features include a Slide-Lock interface, focusable beam, and intuitive rocker switch with constant on and momentary settings.

X-2 Sub Compact Tactical Weapon Mounted Light:

DIMENSIONS: 2.4" L x 1.4" W x 1.6" H

WEIGHT: 1.7 oz. w/batteries

PEAK OUTPUT 40+ lumens

LAMP TYPE: tungsten halogen, xenon filled

BATTERY TYPE: Lithium(CR2)

VOLTS: 3 Volts from one CR2

DSCN1782.jpg

DSCN1783.jpg

DSCN1784.jpg

Grrrr, I just bought a new holster and it woldnt work with this.

Maybe the list would help sale though.

weapon lights never made sence to me, lets the other person in the dark know where to shoot at.just me though.
In a tactical environment, you never keep it on for that reason. You flash it to temporarily blind the target then squeeze off your shots.

lol i just checked my pm box and there was a message titled "Pistol" and this is what followed!

"Are you willing to sell any unregistered pistols?"

I'm not even kidding people amaze me i mean are to F****** kidding me!!!! Maybe he should talk to the guy that bought a $30.00 pistol with a locked up cylinder that posted earlier, he could shed some light on where to buy one lol!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

jonesy

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
jonesy
Castletion Ny
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies