Alpine CDA-9811 AUX Mode and iPod

Participant count
  • Participant list

DogDay

Greetings,

I have a Alpine CDA-9811 receiver and just purchased the PAC iPod Adapter for Alpine, and hooked it up this evening.

However, I am only getting sound out of the left side of the stereo. This only occurs when I use the AUX input with my iPod Touch. The CD and radio both produce sound on both channels.

My iPod also produces sound on both channels when I plug it up to headphones.

Are there some settings I'm not catching in the HU setup? Is there someone familiar with this setup?

Thanks for looking.

shawn //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

Could be a bad AUX wire. Try pulling wire out of jack and slowly pushing it back in and you may get it out of both speakers when its barely held in about half way. Happened to me once and new wire fixed the problem.

Could be a bad AUX wire. Try pulling wire out of jack and slowly pushing it back in and you may get it out of both speakers when its barely held in about half way. Happened to me once and new wire fixed the problem.
As reluctant as I was to pull the radio out again, that was indeed the problem.

Thanks, dre2390!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.