Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.

HillTownBoss
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Alpine CDE-9852

Headunit in good condition normal wear and tear everything works on it. I have the remote that's included as well. With this unit you can operate your ipod right from the headunit. The specs are below

CD player with built-in amplifier (16 watts RMS/45 peak x 4 channels)

Flip-down, detachable face

Plays audio CDs, CD-Rs, and CD-RWs (including discs loaded with MP3 and WMA music files)

Bass Engine (bass center frequency, width, and level, plus treble center frequency and level adjustments)

One set of preamp outputs (switchable to subwoofer mode with bass level control)

Source Tone Memory

Controls for iPod with Full Speed controls (requires Alpine's interface cable, KCE-422i)

Clock

CEA-2006 compliant amplifier

CD frequency response: 5-20,000 Hz

CD signal-to-noise ratio: 105 dB

FM sensitivity: 9.3 dBf

$70 shipped

Usps

alpine5.jpg

alpine4.jpg

alpine3.jpg

alpine2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: