alt made by Excessive Amperage

Participant count
  • Participant list

monte_carlo97
10+ year member

Power Acoustik Punk
Central Ohio
I am looking into getting an alt made by excessive amperage but i wanted to get some peoples input first.

Does anyone have one of their alts and if so how do you like it?

What size do you have?

If you don't, who did you have build your alt, and how well does it perform?

What size is it?

How much did it cost? (if you don't want to say that is fine)

i got an alt from http://www.motorcitysuperstore.com

im working on checking the power at idle (~2000rpm)

its a delco rewire@ 160amps (twice the stock power, 80amps) ill get it tested asap and see how it works. feel free to contact them, they have great ebay feedback and i myself contacted them about their product, and they can even get it powder coated. i have some pictures of it too on my girlfriends digital camrea - got it installed last saturday and it only took 1\2 hour or so. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif was really easy.

so ill get back to you asap, maybe give them an email and ask if they can supply you with an alt in the power range you are looking for. ill check if their stats are what they claim soon.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.