Aluminum Router Jigs - Better than Jaspers

Participant count
  • Participant list
Do you think a Jasper would have held up?
Nope, we went through several Jasper jigs and we wear out the holes pretty quick(takes about month for the 11 1/16 hole to not usable). The other down fall is if you drop a Jasper..you will be gluing it back together.

Even the aluminum jig will eventually get the holes wobbled out from use, but for us it takes over 6 months for that to start happening. So for most of you all it would take well over a year or two would be my guess.

Sounds like you need to snatch up another one for when your does get wobbly.
LOL, we are good on jigs here.

I do need to get about 5-6 more soon though. But I'm waiting for a few contracts to fall into place before I go setting up more work stations.

Yeah, not sure when or if he is going to make another batch. I was talking to him, and he is getting tired of people saying they want them, then never coming up with the funds. Like the original thread has like 150 pages of people wanting them, and he only has 10 people with cash.

I don't blame em. He sat on the last batch he made as well. Now pre order only. So if you need more, I suggest getting them in advance or you might now get them again unless you order 20....lol.

I'm sure when I call needing a few he can make it happen. He has been great with working with us thus far I wouldn't see that changing soon. I would be buying in bulk anyway, no reason for me to take spots on a preorder away from others.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.