Amp & Subs Recommendation for complete NOOB

Participant count
  • Participant list
What type of music do you listen to? Are you looking for sound quality or more for SPL. There is a lot of options for that range I would suggest 2-10's and a quality amp. You can look at American Bass, Sundown Audio, or Sound Qubed for some good options in that price range. Does your budget include the enclosure also, if so thats a tight budget.

Hello,

thank you so much for your reply. I only listen to hip-hop. I have some Bose speakers in there already, I feel like they sound decent enough so I'm only looking to add in some tight base in the car.

My budget does not include enclosure. I was just hoping that you could recommend my the bread and butter from a 2014 or 2013 lineup for subs+a good amp.

Mnay thanks!

Hello,
thank you so much for your reply. I only listen to hip-hop. I have some Bose speakers in there already, I feel like they sound decent enough so I'm only looking to add in some tight base in the car.

My budget does not include enclosure. I was just hoping that you could recommend my the bread and butter from a 2014 or 2013 lineup for subs+a good amp.

Mnay thanks!
You should be able to get JBL pretty easy. That's my go to low cost brand. You get a lot for the money.

Hi there, is there a specific model for the amp and subs that you can recommend? I've been reading alot of threads and it seems that people should match their subs to a particular amp due to impudence issues?

Thanks again

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.