amp and sub setup

kottonmouth
10+ year member

my Dynasty is a dynasty
Ubly, MI
ok now.... i would like to know if this setup is good... a boss 3000 watt amp at 1200 rms x 1 at 4 ohms....with 2 12" audiobhan 1000rms subs hooked up at 2 ohms..

how much power would i be getting to each sub with that amp with 2 ohm hook up to each sub???

if the amp is 2 ohm stable you'll probally get the full 1500watts to each sub, if thats is its rms. if that is the max power you'll get about 750watts to each. i heard that boss over rates it's amps(i might be wrong) so it might really put out 1250 watts a piece or 650 a piece.

well first thing this amp will not give ya 3000 rms and second withthose subs it would be at 1ohm. get the earthquake phd2 if you really need the power

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.