Amp repair

Does it matter that it still looks like it sparks a fire cause i tried one more time about 30 min ago. smoke instantly and looks like a flame is lit around the ground/power.

Does it matter that it still looks like it sparks a fire cause i tried one more time about 30 min ago. smoke instantly and looks like a flame is lit around the ground/power.
I suggest sending it to amp medics, quicker turnaround than db-r and his work is top notch

well by doing that you prolly upped your repair cost from what you were quoted the damage is done dont make it worse. send it to db-r his work speaks for it self and he helped design those sundown amps also get a 1 year warranty on the whole amp because he tests it all before it leave his facility.

You may make the amp unrepairable if you keep trying to hook it up bro. Sparks and flames are never good things to have coming out of your amp. If you scorch the board too badly you are going to be the not so proud owner of a very expensive paper weight

You may make the amp unrepairable if you keep trying to hook it up bro. Sparks and flames are never good things to have coming out of your amp. If you scorch the board too badly you are going to be the not so proud owner of a very expensive paper weight
LOL,I was about to say very expensive door scotch..Deff stop hooking that joker up! It didnt work first time after an issue, nothings gonna change that,especially continuing to juice it up..lol:scared:

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.