Amp setup changed cab 1600.1 going in tbird now I need opinion for a bargain 3k Amp

I just got the cab New never installed only taken out box to look at ...hell I didn't even have subs at the time I got them not is my setup done ... its the black Cab red lettering .I was over 200 with tax shipped .

I'll do 180 shipped with tracking. Saving at least 50$ total
Over $200 with tax shipped? Did CAB change their free ship policy? I bought mine 7 months apart for $200 ea flat.

Maybe I just never paid attention but I believe $199 ea was what was taken out of the ol' bank account.

I have not been able to find any dyno info for the 10.1
me either i wish someone would do 1.. i see some fs every once in a while, was told the 10 would kill my amp but until i see it i can't take that guess.. i see other nice bigger amps test about the same at 2 ohm as mine and a 1k amp could do 1k, mine tested higher than that..

me either i wish someone would do 1.. i see some fs every once in a while, was told the 10 would kill my amp but until i see it i can't take that guess.. i see other nice bigger amps test about the same at 2 ohm as mine and a 1k amp could do 1k, mine tested higher than that..
I was running it at 2 ohms in my wife's suv on a Treo SSi and it sounded great. I have it at 1 ohm now pushing 2 Sundown E 10's and before that a DC Level 4. I definitely love the amp. Impulse buy 5 years ago and don't regret it one bit. Love how compact it is and the sleek design (although it's hidden). Got it during the black and blue sale.

Over $200 with tax shipped? Did CAB change their free ship policy? I bought mine 7 months apart for $200 ea flat.
Maybe I just never paid attention but I believe $199 ea was what was taken out of the ol' bank account.
Shipping is still free. It only costs money if you choose a different shipping option so yeah, its still a 200 dollar amp.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.