Amp turns on, but no sound

All that diagram is saying is you can use the rear channels to power a subwoofer or rear speakers.

Do any of your other speakers work....how many speakers do you run 2 or 4....not including the sub?

Ok next logically check is the RCA connections on your amp. Are you sure your plugged into the inputs and not output. I'm not familiar with your amp but it's common to have one set of inputs and one set of outputs so you can run multuple amps. Make sure your plugged into the input set.

High pass should be around 30...or can be turned off if you're running sealed.

Low pass should be any where from 80 to 125 depending on your sub and box.

If you have the High pass on 125 and the low pass on 12t this could be an issue for sound output. Try the settings I listed above.

Ok, in your case you only have a low pass filter so your setting should be good. The only other idea is try that input level push button and see if that does anything. Other than this I would Start to think you've got a bad HU or amp. Most likely if the amp was bad it would be in protect mode with the red prt light on.

If you are running a set of RCA wires there should also be a single small power wire which will be connected to the HU remote power and then to the amp....this tells the amp to turn on when the HU turns on. It's hard to answer the question directly because I can't see your wiring but if you understand what I'm saying you should be able to check and make sure your amp is connected to the HU remote.

Your amp has a terminal labeled REM in between the power and ground terminals....there should be a wire plugged into REM which connects all the way to your HU remote turn on

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.