Another which amp thread

aemeth
10+ year member

NW WI
Just getting into car audio so be kind.

I have 2 dvc rockford fosgate hx2 10's (500rms) Sealed 1.5cf box.

I know these amps are overkill but eventually I will be upgrading my subs. Ive narrowed it down to 3

http://www.sonicelec...BRZ2400.1D.html

on my local clist theres a used aq2200 for $300

Sundown Audio SAZ1500D V1s for $275

Id consider the crescendo 2000 but its on backorder..

I'll also be doing the big 3 upgrade. I can add a second alternator and battery if needed, but i dont 'think' ill need to get that serious yet.

Right now im more concerned with sound quality (I listen to alot of rock) than I am with brute force. But i think eventually ill want more sound pressure so I want an amp I can 'grow into'

Just getting into car audio so be kind. I have 2 dvc rockford fosgate hx2 10's (500rms) Sealed 1.5cf box.

I know these amps are overkill but eventually I will be upgrading my subs. Ive narrowed it down to 3

http://www.sonicelec...BRZ2400.1D.html

on my local clist theres a used aq2200 for $300

Sundown Audio SAZ1500D V1s for $275

Id consider the crescendo 2000 but its on backorder..

I'll also be doing the big 3 upgrade. I can add a second alternator and battery if needed, but i dont 'think' ill need to get that serious yet.

Right now im more concerned with sound quality (I listen to alot of rock) than I am with brute force. But i think eventually ill want more sound pressure so I want an amp I can 'grow into'
The sundown isn't a bad deal. it would have decent sq and they're reliable. Gets my vote, especially if you can get a few bucks knocked off.

- Get the Crescendo amp... i ordered two different amps,

one of them was said to be on backorder, but it was delivered before it was due to be in stock .

These are Bad A$$ Amps, worth the wait !

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.