ANT - Getting out of Car Audio

Anthony Collova
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Scottsdale
Some of you may know that for the last 7 months I have been developing a new company. MyOatmeal.com

Well, we have only been online for 5 weeks and already business is growing so fast that I am having a difficult time keeping up.

I have put a good amount of thought in to this decision and I have decided to kill the car audio store located at DIYMA.com

Doing this will allow me to pick up an good amount of warehouse space that I need for MyOatmeal.com, plus it will help me generate a small amount of cashflow which I can put back in to the oatmeal project.

So my options are two:

1. have a massive sale on everything in the DIYMA.com store (70% off total liquidation)

2. Sell the site and all the inventory to someone that is willing to do more with it than I am.

Ideally I'd prefer to go with the second option so I can get rid of everything all at once, but I am not sure if I will be able to find a buyer.

So you can either expect to see a huge sale, or a transfer of ownership.

Hopefully soon

Thanks for your attention!

ANT

I vote huge sale. Lol
Wait, so it went from car audio. To oatmeal? Wtf made you decide to sell oatmeal? Jw.
bomb *** custom oatmeal alot of people are eating healthy now man

and oatmeal does alot for good carbs and your cardiovascular system

So one day you wake up, and you're all like "Fuck this shit, I'm selling oatmeal!"?
Basically?
So what do you fuckin know, I go read the 'story' and I nailed that shit.

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/fyi.gif.9f1f679348da7204ce960cfc74bca8e0.gif

Wait, so it went from car audio. To oatmeal? Wtf made you decide to sell oatmeal? Jw.
I had a dream I was making oatmeal.. Woke up, talked to Kathy, change life plans for a few years and put it together.

BOOM!!! Oatmeal everywhere.

So one day you wake up, and you're all like "Fuck this shit, I'm selling oatmeal!"?
Basically?
Exactly. Spot on.

ANT

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

Anthony Collova

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
Anthony Collova
Scottsdale
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date