Any dubstep/dnb bumpers?;)

Excision, datsik are right up your alley then.
I love Death Metal, but I'm not digging the dirty dubstep like Excision or datsik. Just not my style I guess. I guess I can't think of much dubstep I like. Modestep is one that comes to mind, and I haven't been listening to much Modestep in recent history. I guess dubstep was just a fad for me.

I do love that Modestep is a actual band though. I think that is pretty cool for electric music.

I love Death Metal, but I'm not digging the dirty dubstep like Excision or datsik. Just not my style I guess. I guess I can't think of much dubstep I like. Modestep is one that comes to mind, and I haven't been listening to much Modestep in recent history. I guess dubstep was just a fad for me.
I do love that Modestep is a actual band though. I think that is pretty cool for electric music.
I only like one or two songs from those two, the rest are too over the top. Dubstep was a fad for me too. Now im into songs with good production quality with wide and vibrant soundstage.

I only like one or two songs from those two, the rest are too over the top. Dubstep was a fad for me too. Now im into songs with good production quality with wide and vibrant soundstage.
Who has good sound stage? Something to go off of, I'll go out and get a few CDs if I actually like the music. I get a lot of guys telling me 70s and 80s music, some 90s, but I'm not into classic rock much, not like the stuff recommended. Pink floyd and bands like that. I used to be into A Day to Remember and have a CD (homesick?) and the production quality is pretty good, but no evident stage, but on the new Slipknot CD I can hear the difference from the percussion from the drums from the guitars from the vocalist to even the keg placement. But it doesn't seem wide enough, like they are all standing 2 feet apart if that. Stage seems set okay for what I got, sound comes from just under my rear view mirror. A lot of this probably has to do with my build, no processor, no added sound dampening. But I can also hear a huge quality difference from one band to the other depending on what label they are signed to. I lost my Suicide Silence CDs and my Job for a Cowboy CDs.

So what I guess let me expand my question, what Metal, death metal, deathcore, metalcore, and D&B artists should I look at for good sound quality. I'm really digging the yellow claw and DJ Snake beats.

Excision, datsik are right up your alley then.
ill check them out.

one day was just lookin throw youtub and found this Skrillex & Damian "Jr. Gong" Marley - Make It Bun Dem

there something that i love about this song... its one of my favorite songs.

Some decent songs that arent really bass songs but some have good vocals and some you can rock out to.

Arkasia - fall of the republic

Korn skrillex - sucker punch

Krewella/knife party - fire hive

krewella skrillex - breathe

adventure club, krewella - rise and fall

Seven lions - worlds apart.

Seven lions/ocean lab - satelight

Xilent/sub focus - out the blue

Dr p/plan b - love goes down (nice lil guitar riff at the end)

Trivecta - one night only

Some decent songs that arent really bass songs but some have good vocals and some you can rock out to.
Arkasia - fall of the republic

Korn skrillex - sucker punch

Krewella/knife party - fire hive

krewella skrillex - breathe

adventure club, krewella - rise and fall

Seven lions - worlds apart.

Seven lions/ocean lab - satelight

Xilent/sub focus - out the blue

Dr p/plan b - love goes down (nice lil guitar riff at the end)

Trivecta - one night only
cool ,thanks for posting them.

and there are times i dont want a lot of bass and want great sound.

pretty much says it all, curious who listens to what i do and whats your favorites to play? mine is any song by excision, or wasteland by destroid, the first note in wasteland i can hear my roof rack bolts loosening at 32 on the HU, its fun, or nightmare by virtual riot, its basslines unique
Butch Clancy

Crizzly

summit is probably the loudest for me, im sure the note is around 45hz or higher.

i like a lot like you jeff, i like a lot of dynamics. lately i've preferred female singers more and some chillstep over pure grime

lights(bassnectar)- ellie golding

summit

sleepless - excision and savvy(?)

x-rated

kyoto

bangarang

evilution - datsik (original mix, would prefer a mix with some of the vocals cut..)

fully blown

machete (lyrics are pretty nasty lol)

promises (skrillex) - nero

whalestep - excision

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

brafferty

CarAudio.com Elite
brafferty
idaho
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from