any one know?

I love the ride of ground control coil overs....but I still like bag's better:p //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

- Steve

Originally posted by BassiKLowZ On imports there are things to look out for when lowering your car. . . its a Civic hatch right? First off i would suggest you step down to 16's or 17's. And 18" rim just adds unwanted weight and your top end will ****. . . i have 17's on my civic coupe and there is a noticable decrease in the top end speed of the car. Alsoif you lower the car more then a inch and a half you will more then likely need to get a Camber Kit. This allows you to adjust the lean of the tires in or out and preventing wear on your tires. . .

If you decide to go with coil overs, Matrix Coilovers are good for civics and they are in-expensive. If you want more reliability and a stiffer ride go with Skunk II or ground Control. . .

If you wanted to lower the car with lowering springs. . . i wouldnt touch anything other then Echibach springs for your car.
JACKASS

a civic??? i dun have a civic, no offense, and thanks for ur thoughts, but i wouldn't never drive a civic, around here, EVERY one has a civic, hooking up a civic, is no big deal, not much work.....n e ways, i have a cutlass supreme, and i think that my only choice is the air bags(but its way to expensive), because i dont have an springs on the back, just struts, the front is another story.....aiiite yall, thanks for all ur help...

sspider

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

masterbass

10+ year member
masterbass
new yizork
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from