Any thoughts on these?

No not budget concerns I already have the Kenwood Excelon 400-4 it's on the backside of my amp board along with all the distros and other wiring. in order to replace it I'd have to probably rewire everything after pulling both boxes which would be a huge pita. Not to mention the Excelon is super small and anything replacing it would undoubtedly be much bigger and probably not fit.

Is that Kenwood smaller than my SS4?

Space in the doors and slim power requirements. Though honestly the Tantric Quality Control leaves a little to be desired too. The set I have now is awesome and taking every bit of the Q1-2200.1 but these 2 I' am running weren't the 1st two I got. I had posted on the issue before when I was doing my build.

Space in the doors and slim power requirements. Though honestly the Tantric Quality Control leaves a little to be desired too. The set I have now is awesome and taking every bit of the Q1-2200.1 but these 2 I' am running weren't the 1st two I got. I had posted on the issue before when I was doing my build.
Oh I see.

B2 Audio ES6.1i Component Set

Either way, I'm forcing my next friend to get into car audio to get them lol

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.