Anybody heard of Xcursion audio subs?

I never ran it yet, he said its loud so i gotta check and see.

But...audiobahn? that already is quite a turnoff..

I seriously doubt those were built by TC Sounds. Maybe they did build them, but if so that's probably all they did - just assemble them because I don't think Thilo would want to claim that he designed something like that. And his marketing wouldn't have depicted them "drowning" L7's either.

I almost forgot your other question: They're probably worth $50 to $80 tops.

Does anyone have any info on the creators of these subs? I have two 12” without the carbon front on the sub, one is in very bad shape from my brother letting it get water damage in his truck and is unusable and luckily the other one is in perfect condition, I’ve been searching everywhere for info on them because I want to rebuild the one that went bad, for those who’ve never heard these, I can tell you from my experience and from more than a handful of people these things seriously pound, years ago I had a neighbor come to the house and tell me to stop bumping loud in the neighborhood because I made her fine china fall off the wall and break. It may be because of my box or the overall performance of the subs, but if possible I want to get it fixed any helpful info from anyone? Thanks

Here’s some pics of mine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    571 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    682.6 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    792.7 KB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg